RVR PJ2500MC Solid State Amplifier
Lebih Lengkap Mengenai RVR PJ2500MC Solid State Amplifier
PJ2500M-C is an RF amplifier for frequency modulation sound broadcasting with a max. rated output of 2500 watts. It is a fully solid-state apparatus of modern design that uses MOSFET as active components in the FM amplifying modules. The PJ2500M-C amplifier is made up of two interconnected modules pre-arranged for assembly in a 19" rack.
The two modules are as follows:
- Control and power supply module.
- RF amplifier module.
Subdividing it into two modules not only makes it easier to handle
and assemble the amplifier but also permits to perform maintenance to
the two parts separately.
- Exceptionally high gain P.A. with relatively low input.
- Automatic gain control providing fixed output power even in case of fluctuating drive power.
- High reliability, easy handling and consistent performance standard achieved among the various units due to total absence of tuning requirements.
- Very high efficiency of P.A. typically capable of more than 2500 W output power with about
25 W of drive input power.
- Composed of eight parallel 350 W R.F power amplifier modules for highest reliability.
- Protection for internal and antenna VSWR, exccesive temperature and exccesive drive power, with indicator light, which will put the transmitter driver in stand by position in the event of failure.
- Easily replaceable standard components.